Tổng tiền thanh toán:
After being successfully funded via the Indiegogo website the Sinclair ZX Spectrum VEGA handheld controller and game system will be launching in just 10 days time and will be available to purchase on August 24th priced at £99.99.
The Sinclair ZX Spectrum VEGA games console is now available to preorder with free UK delivery included and comes pre-loaded with over 1,000 licensed ZX Spectrum games, as well as providing the option to add your own games.
Developed by former ZX Spectrum Developer, Chris Smith the Sinclair ZX Spectrum VEGA raised more than £150,000 via Indiegogo. Combining both a games console and controller into one portable device that supports plug and play. Features of the ZX Spectrum VEGA include :
• Allows you to play almost any ZX Spectrum game via its micro SD Card slot. Well-known retro gaming sites carry tens of thousands of titles that you can legally download
• Can play games you yourself have programmed
• Improves on the original – no more waiting for a game to load via tape
• Comes complete with ready-mapped buttons for all included games, as well as the option of using the in-built virtual keyboard
• Connects to both your TV’s USB port (for power) and its video/audio inputs (for the signal) no other cables are needed
• Includes a selection of games such as classics that will keep long-term fans happy and newly-written games that will introduce a whole new generation to the wonderful world of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega
• Is designed and manufactured in the UK – the home of the original ZX Spectrum revolution
• Is rated by PEGI as suitable for all adults and children aged seven and upwards
• SD card compatible, so if there’s a specific gaming missing from this list, you can easily add it using an SD card